09-01-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: I want someone's pain to be one in 7.6 biliion (English Translation)

Ioki Mao here~

We performed "Cheat day" on a lot of music programs!!

The outfits are really nice

Whenever I saw some members walk in front of me,

The flowers under their skirt are swaying, so cute!

The hem of the dress is perfect no matter who you sit next to.

The outfits are really wonderful

Summery light blue sky and sea-like color
So nostalgic lol
I also tried arranging my hairstyle
Using hair extension accessories
Did you watch 24h TV yesterrday?

Unfortunately due to the rain, it was broadcast indoors

But I'm happy if I could've delivered the song "Synchronicity" to a lot of people


Whenever I listen to the lyrics

No matter what line I cut, it always touches my heart

I think it's okay to believe that this world is full of love than we think.

And I felt like I want some person who I don't know to share their worries to me 

I have performed this song many times so far, 

but I hope that I have once again conveyed the feelings of this song to everyone, 

including those who have been affected by the disaster and those who have watched it.

During breaktime
When Saya-san told Aya was cute, Nao sulked
Funny picture of the two youngest members of the group




Well, the LIVE at Jingu will start tomorrow!

Teru Teru Bozu making is sure to be held.

I will do my best to make this summer the best it can be.

Look forward to it!

I'll write again ^^

Comments