08-21-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: 36th single released (English translation)

 Ioki Mao here~

It's been hot lately so I've often been taking walks at night

By the way, I got to see the Summer triangle


There aren't that many stars in the night sky, but the night mode function is amazing,

 and if you take a quick snap at the empty sky, you can see hidden stars.

"Civilization is amazing!"

And that's what happened LOL


Now then,

The 36th single is released today

The title song is 「Cheat day」

Nagi"s "Gomenasai!" is the highlight in this song

The music video for this song was shot in Singapore, and the music video is packed with fun memories.

I'm glad I was able to talk to more seniors than ever before.

The choreography is also very catchy, 

and did you notice that we showed a lot of the initials C and D for cheat day?

Please try imitating it a lot while watching


And the under song is "Otoshimono"

Center is Iroha!~

Iroha's dancing, singing, and expressiveness stand out.

The highlight of this song is the really cool choreography

In the MV, you can enjoy everyone's beautiful faces and dancing.


And the 5th gen's song is "Nekkyou no Hakeguchi"

The center is Mikyun!

The sparkling idols songs fit Miku but she is also great with cool songs

I love watching the pair dances on the 2nd verse of the song

I'm dancing with Nao~

Try looking for it!


And the unit songs!

"Kimi ni Ditto", "Natsukanai Koneko and Keep in touch 

I am participating in the song "Kimi ni Ditto" in the unit "Kubincess" led by Nao-chan


I said the word "Ditto" a lot

Do you understand what it means while listening?

Recording was very difficult but very rewarding.

I tried singing it a little more fancy, so please give it a listen ^^


Also included is the opening theme song "Ano Hikari" for the TV anime "ATRI -My Dear Moments-".

The song starts with the lyrics "Ano Hikari wa Nani?"

It's a really wonderful song

Nagi and Renka-san’s phrases with an anime feel were so cute.


And many more are included in this single~ ðŸŽ¥

I'd like to perform Cheat Day on many music programs, so please look forward to it.


Offshots

Thank you for your support this 36th single~(*^^*)

Comments