07-29-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: 19 years old, it's just passing by but it will definitely come with you (English Translation)

I turned 19 years old

I'm Ioki Mao~







Thank you for the greetings

I'm so happy

I looked back at my gallery last year when I was 18 years old

and I felt that I have gained a lot of experience


On Namie Amuro's SWEET19BLUES...

"It's just passing by but it will definitely come with you"

It has these lyrics in it

I was 16 when I joined Nogizaka and now I'm 19 

I wonder if something has changed in me

It feels like everything has gone by so quickly since I joined

and it feels like time is just passing by but

as I listen to this song, I feel like it's coming to me little by little


I thought of listening to this song right after I turned 19

I guess I'll ask again one day when I turn 20


I want to cherish this year, feeling like an adult and a child at the same time

Some of you who attended the Meguri and events alike came to ask me what are my goals next year

But a person like me is too embarrased to say my goals publicly but of course I have some

So this year as well, I'll do my best with that goal in mind

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I did the adult challenge earlier!

I ordered black coffee  

But I guess Mao-chan really likes milk tea the best

When the day comes that I think black coffee is delicious, that's the day I consider myself as an adult

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

A frame from "Nogizaka Escape"

Embarrased by love



It's being distributed in advance on YouTube, so be sure to check it out!

The main episode will be distributed from 12:00 on August 2, 2024 ^^

It was fun and we talked a lot ^^


"Cheat day" MV filming in Singapore has been completed

Look forward to it~


I was asking ways how to whiten my skin and they sent me some methods on LINE this evening

Thank you for the birthday present 😭

I'm quitting being an Edamame

From here on, please continue taking care of me

Thank you as always 🌷

Comments