07-20-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Summer is starting (English Translation)

 Well, the Manatsu Zenkoku Tour 2024 starts today!

Are you excited?

I'm so excited!


I'm sure some of you who are coming have worked hard at work, school, or club activities for this day.

I'll do my best to give you the best memories of summer

Look forward to it!


I decided to take a look back at last year's events so I opened my gallery

So many good photos

It really felt it's been a year

Since then, I have also grown a year older and will soon turn 19 but I will be able to perfom my last live as an 18 year old in Kyocera dome

I'm glad it's in my hometown

Actually, I have been to Kyocera Dome once.

At that time, I remember sitting at the top and seeing people as small as peas, but I had so much fun. 

Tomorrow I'll do my best to make eye contact with you every step of the way.


And also, I think I often find myself in controversy...?

In regards to the nickname issue, I often get asked "What should I really call Ioki Mao-chan?"

I've been vague about what I have to do too LOL


Please feel free to call me...

"Mao-chan"

I would be happy if you would call me with that (*^^*)

I'm looking forward to it 😊


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And as announced on Nogichu the other day, I was chosen as a Senbatsu member for 36th single!!

I am here because of the people who really support me. 

I want to stand here firmly so that I can improve my skills and move forward with my own strength.

I want to remember to aim high and enjoy this position to the fullest so I can move on to the next one.


The center is Nagi!

Yesterday, we were rehearsing for today.

I thought it was really amazing last year, 

It's been a year since then and I have gained courage and felt how amazing it was in various places.

Mao isn't that reliable, but if you need anything, please rely on me.


The 36th single "Cheat day" is under a new system

Have you heard of that?


I want to escape class with my bike at full throttle ~ ðŸŽ¶

I hope it becomes a song that is loved by everyone

I'll do my best then

To the people who are coming, let's have fun together

Comments