07-11-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Interesting way of taking a photo (English Translation)

 I recently got a used camera for less than 5,000 yen

I took some shots of my room and also took some pictures of myself.

Smirk~

Glare~



Chin~

Then after taking only 15 pics, it run out of space 

Well, that's what they told me, I guess that can happen

I guess this is that kind of camera?


I deleted the unnecessary photos and took pics of the rehearsals

I'll transfer it to my phone and show them someday once I feel like it 


I was reading the letters just now and a lot were eating Big Macs

I received a lot of Umaioki~

Thank you for watching the MV of Jaane ga Setsunai and also,

I sent a message on Talk about telling me some random trivia

These are some trivia I received right after sending the message


* It costs 2 yen to make 1 yen

Is that so?! I'm worried about the production

* Single oshi is impossible

I'm taking a closer look at the fans!

I'm observing you~

* All gorillas have blood type B

I see~ I didn't know that

* Aruno's grandma loves gambling but she's not good at it

Funky grandma, I want to meet you someday

* The underpass that appeared for a moment in the MV of Jaane ga Setsunai is an inverted version of Nakameguro which is in the lyrics of the song

I didn't know that!! Thank you for telling me~

I'm thankful they've been particular about so many things


Thank you for sending me a lot of random trivia

I was able to gain knowledge today~

Messy hair day~

I'll write again~

Comments