07-08-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Let's laugh tomorrow too (English Translation)

I was able to appear in McDonald's Big Mac commercial, which was released today (*ˊ˘ˋ*).

I'm still surprised and filled with feelings of happiness

I'm included with a lot of people, so please find me while you watch~

The setting is after school then eating a Big Mac with friends on the way home.

That's a nice after school memory

I also often went to McDonald's after school

I was surprised I was able to be included in a commercial for a place where we used to 

ask one another like, “Want to go to McDonald’s after this?”


Bite~
Big Mac is delicious!

What food in Mcdonalds do you guys like?

Taken near the sea🌊

I also sometimes passed through places where the sea was on my way home, 

so I took pictures while remembering the days when I was in my hometown. 

I almost got eaten by a dragonfly...lol


M

M for Mcdonalds instead of Mao


Let's laugh tomorrow too

Let's go out to eat too everyone~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here's an announcement

I will be singing Hanamizuki with Hitoto Yo-san in Chou Nogistar

I sang this song on the final audition, it's a song filled with emotions

To be able to sing this with the original singer is such a dream


It was such a kind, warm and emotional time

Please warmly watch over me

It's tonight at 24:59 JST

Comments