07-04-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Small talk, Small talk and Big talk, many thanks (English Translation)

I'm Ioki Mao

My height is 166cm


Maybe...

People tell me I'm lying, and that it's much higher.
What do you think?
I'd like to measure it and confirm the allegations


Hongkong!
It was a time that made me feel grateful again.
It's a very strange feeling to have someone who likes me in a place I've never visited.
I was really happy
I wonder if people from all over world will see the blog I'm writing right now?

"Ah~ I'll do my best, I want to do my best"
That's what I was thinking

Photos when we went to the supermarket.

My older sisters are too cute


After the performance~

I'm glad I was able to talk with so many seniors.

My heart is still an elementary student

Thanks a lot for sending me so many messages!
Thanks to you, I was able to finish my first overseas concert safely!
Many thanks! (*ˊ˘ˋ*)

I'll write again

Comments