06-25-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: "See you" is heartbreaking (English Translation)

The other day, the music video for "See you" is heartbreaking has been released πŸ•Š️

Everyone dancing in the meadow with a sea of clouds, like white clover, like fairies...

Everyone was too beautiful in the sunset

When I was given the center for the 5ki's song, I was genuinely happy
Right now, I'm filled with the desire to make this song great.

"See you" is heartbreaking."
The first thing I thought of when I heard the lyrics was the place where I had been until I was 16, 
It was a place I've been into all my life, 
so I vaguely thought that this view would just continue in the future
but this is a choice I made, I don't know when though

"We were in a relationship where we couldn't say, "See you tomorrow".
That's heartbreaking.

But I have a new place now
When I look to my side, I can see my genmates and seniors, 
and when I look ahead, I can see the fans
I have met a lot of new people since coming here.

There were lyrics I could really relate to.

"I tried waving my hand to say "See you" 
but I'm having quite a hard time leaving
I'm making up every excuse I could think of
because I wanted to stay with you as long as I could."

These lyrics often portray the 5ki 
It's time to go home, but I'm sure everyone is thinking they don't want to say goodbye, 
so they continue talking about unimportant things... lol.
I'm glad that something like that exists here as well.

Here's a memorable story during the filming of the music video: ......
It's normally a hectic time for all us while in the bus
Even though we have to be up very early in the morning, there were some who were anxious 
I would sometimes join in, or sometimes just watch them.
We had a lot of fun while waiting for the filming, talking trivia and playing werewolf game

Afterwards, there was also a story told during the 46 Minutes TV
There was a scene in the music video where we wrote something in a notebook.
I wrote something about the 5ki members, but it turned out to be longer than I thought.

Well, it's a secret.
Heh heh heh.
Can you barely see it?
I don't know what everyone wrote, so I'd like to know someday.

I'll send you some more off-shots from the shoot.

And the director of this music video was...
Denki Imahara-sanπŸ’‘.

Denki-san has been a part of my PVs twice, 
So I was very happy when I heard that Denki-san was the director this time!

The second time, I was given the chance to try a cool side when I haven't done much cool stuff before.
I felt like I broke out of my shell there. 
I'm happy because I feel like I was able to show a new side of myself this time too
I'm not sure though...

Thank you for the beautiful music video: 😊

I hope you will love the song and the music video!



The white outfits are beautiful, the location and the persons beside me are also beautiful


Everyone is so heartwarming

I'll write again ✍️

Comments