05-22-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: With Mrs. GREEN APPLE 🍏 (English Translation)

Live performance with Mrs. GREEN APPLE!

I'm writing this blog on the train home because 

I can't contain my excitement anymore I have to tell someone about it 🍏.


(That's why I'm gonna be talking a lot, forgive me...)


I fell in love with Mrs. -san

when I was in 5th grade of elementary, my cousin's sister 

(I know I'm gonna get asked for this but she's not related to Yo-chan)

She told me about Mrs. -san, a band she was into at that time and they were still indies back then

I was a little girl who didn't know a single band but after that

I started to borrow my dad's tablet to listen to their music, watch their MVs, 

and also watch videos of their live shows with capacity of only about 300 people 


Mrs. -san has songs with various phases but I love all their songs from all eras

For me, it makes me reminisce about the time I used to listen to it


Last time, I had the opportunity to sing with Mrs. GREEN APPLE-san at Star Tanjou

And this time, we had a live performance with them

Is this really something possible to happen?

I was just immersed in this time of happiness


While watching the monitor images behind the scenes.

Hearing the songs I used to listen to live.

I said thank you a lot of times

While thinking "Nostalgic!"

"Nani wo nani wo!" I wanted to shake my head when I heard it

"SimPle!" I was so happy I wanted to dance... lol 


When this song was written, you were probably all 18 years old or something,

 Not unlike me now, it's amazing, this is talent.


I wanted to be in the front waving a penlight with the audience~


I had applied for Mrs. -san's concert once before, but I couldn't go because of my school schedule...

I was able to make up for that regret...In fact, it was too much.


And in the Nogizaka block...I sang "Shunshuu" 🌸 

To be honest, I was very anxious to sing in front of him and his fans.


This time we all sang together, not only the song but also the choreography,

The choreography was created by a choreographer from the Nogizaka team.

She said that the world view of the music video was expressed in the choreography.

I don't know if I was able to express it well, 

but it was a music video that I had seen many times during my exam period,

I think I was able to perform it with a lot of feelings.

Thank you very much for this precious opportunity.


Then I heard Omori-san's voice on "Kikkake".

I felt like my body was going to fly up to the ceiling.


For me, our first live performance with Mrs. GREEN APPLE-san was a really valuable experience 

It was also a lot of fun, 

I hope people who saw Nogizaka for the first time saw that we're a great group


Additional promotion of my memorable songs

"Anzenpai"

"Public"

"Misukasazu"

"In the morning"

"Kujira no Uta"

"Aufheben"

"Inferno"

"Kahojin"


It's been a while since I watched their videos of live shows and music videos, it really takes me back

The current songs are all great, but...

I'm here to tell you that the old ones are great too.

Please listen to them if you like. 🍏

Dance of joy~

I'm happy I was able to talk to you while sitting next to you (*≧∀≦*)


I'll write again~

Comments