05-15-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Inside my folder (English Translation)

 Photos of Mizuki-san taken by Mao

Hakumai-sama Mizuki-san

I brought her some rice balls which I made myself

Cute~


Hard-working Mizuki-san

I took a picture of her staying behind to practice

I have a lot of respect for Mizuki-san's attitude of always giving her all, 

Her facial expressions are 100% during rehearsals

And 120% during the actual performance.

Even when I'm tired during rehearsals, everytime I see her cute smile in the monitor

It gives me, the members, and the staff a boost of energy

Since I was able to work with Mizuki-san, I want to inherit that attitude as well, I'll do my best


Even though she is supposed to be busier than anyone else, she tells the 5ki 

"It must have been a difficult time with the play and all so don't push yourselves too hard ok?"

She also talks to us a lot, we can talk to her about our worries on the play and on ourselves as well

It really makes me happy when there's a senpai that comes to talk to me

For me, this is the senpai that I want to be like


She told me while laughing that she was nervous to death on her graduation concert

She talks to her kouhais very closely

When I entered Nogizaka, I didn't expect I would be able to talk to my senpais this way

Like I can just relax my shoulders when I'm with her

I really enjoyed the times when we were talking to each other


Photo of Happiness

At the graduation concert, there were a "Mountain" of moments ðŸ—», I probably have about 15 LOL

The first day was so much fun, I was called for Yamashita Gundan, 

We danced together to the song "Koi Zambyou" 

I became "Mountain Ioki"


I was looking at Mizuki-san and all the people I'm close to

While she gave messages to the 5ki...

I was thinking what if one of my genmates that I'm close with is going to graduate,

I wonder what feelings would I have, 

As I kept thinking about it, I simply just felt lonely and my heart ached

On the 2nd day, were you guys able to send her off with a smile?


By the way, I thought I wasn't gonna be able to see her again so I wrote her a letter but

I was able to meet her again after the radio program ended, so I was able to give it to her in person ✉️

I'm glad I was able to say "bye bye" with a smile at the end

Even so, I want to see you again 🌙


I'm happy I was able to stand behind you on your last song

Please continue to be happy forever

I'll try my very best too.

Comments