05-10-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Three panels (English Translation)

 I received some great pictures from Manager-san



LOL

Three panels in Real Meet and greet 

I asked to take a photo of the two of us because I thought our outfit looked similar

Then there comes Terepan

Great three panels


Thank you for the Real Meet and Greet the other day~

You have expressed a lot of your thoughts and feelings to me

Even though recently, there were times that I've been feeling anxious

I received a lot of everyone's smiles, I felt energized 


I really felt like there's so many wonderful people coming to see me, 

I'm the one getting healed

There was a lot of congratulatory flowers ðŸŒ·

There were Sailor Jupiter clothing, coffee, pancakes, 

and lots of other things that were very unique

The other members said it was amazing.


I read each and every message you write (*ËŠ˘Ë‹*)

Thank you as always~ 

Comments