05-03-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Sailor Jupiter ⚡ (English Translation)

 For some reason, after it was over, there was a huge hole in my heart 

The other day, we finished the final performance of Nogizaka46' 5th gen musical "Sailor Moon" 🌙✨


It's already been 2 years since I joined Nogizaka but it was a time where I felt that 

there was still a lot of my emotions I didn't know about


As Kino Makoto-chan, I learned a lot by playing Jupiter


To be honest, when I first heard that I was gonna play her role, I was nervous

because she was a girl that has a lot of differences from me


But as I got to know her better, I was able to find a lot of things that we are common to

even though I thought that we were different from each other, I found out that 

I had a bit of her aspects in me, will it be okay if I develop more on those aspects?

It's really fun thinking about things like that


A super strong girl who has a kind-hearted sense of justice that makes her want to protect her friends

 and others even though she is easily attracted to others.


I wonder if I was able to bring out the character of Mako-chan...


I'm happy if those who saw it for the first time and those who have  

always loved Sailor moon have enjoyed it 🌙


Jupiter pose




Nefu-san!, Rui-san!, Makise Rui-san who played the partner of Jupiter

Perhaps because we were from the same prefecture, I felt at ease with the Kansai dialect

When there was a movement that I didn't understand, she taught me a lot and gave me advice, 

and thanks to Rui-san, I was able to reach the final performance


Afterwards, we had a lot of fun talking with everyone, joking around and 

talking in a friendly manner, I'm quite sad that I didn't have more time with them

NefJupi ❤️💚


And also, everyone!

Creating the stage required a lot of discussion among everyone, and although I wasn't very good at expressing my opinions, I was able to express them to everyone.

Because we had a lot of discussions, we were able to put a lot of effort into each of our scenes.


Look at each of the member in MOON team and STAR team.

They were all so good, and I could tell that each of them had their own walls, but they overcame them every performance, and it was amazing! What an amazing group of people!

I think that's why I was able to absorb everyone's good points and kept thinking about them.

Good job everyone 🌙✨


Thank you~ 

Comments