04-17-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: My wish to earth (English Translation)

Yaho~

Have you ever written a diary?

I used to try to write a diary since I was in elementary school,

But I would often write for only three days straight, or at best, only for one week?

Don't laugh lol


So, when I was in first year of highschool, assuming that I wouldn't be able to continue writing one,

I made a diary that I would just write in whenever I remembered to


In the first page, I wrote "I wouldn't be able to continue this, so let's take our time!" 

I laughed when I saw it


At first, I was writing everyday then it became once a week, then after some time

It became once a month, there are times I wrote once after 6 months


I think the last time I wrote something in it was when I was starting at Nogizaka

After that, when I moved to Tokyo, I've just kept it in the corner of my room

But lately, I've been writing something on it


When I read the words of my past self, it's quite cheerful, it's cute

I wonder if I have grown a little bit more mature now


I'm not even halfway through my diary yet, I might be a grandma by the time I fill it

I'll continue to take my time writing from time to time, if I remember to~ 


That's what I want to report to you







The recent temperature is just right

Earth, it's fine just like this forever ~ ~ ~

Comments