04-10-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Coming soon! (English Translation)

Today is the release date of Chance wa Byoudou!

The songs included are:

[ Chances are equal ]

[ Side of the road ]

[ "See you" is heartbreaking" ]

[ 7 more songs ]

[ Bunbukuchagama ]

[ Do you remember the salvia flower? ]

[ Summer cherry blossoms ]

That's all!



Uniform for [ Chances are equal ]

Shining and fluttering


The rings are cute too

I was able to participate in the songs [ Chances are equal ], 

5th gen's [ "See you" is heartbreaking ] and [ Do you remember the salvia flower? ] 


When it comes to the song [ Chances are equal ], I'm right behind Mizuki-san!

I'm watching her while thinking "I should burn this memory through my eyes"

I'm really happy to be in this position on Mizuki-san's last center song

I hope this song will continue to be loved


And the 5th gen's song [ "See you" is heartbreaking ] is my first center song

I'm really happy.

It's a song that has a lot of retro vibes, such as Mao's favorite coffee shop

It's also a song that can grasp your heart for a little bit

I hope it becomes a song that a lot of people want to repeat over and over again.


And the unit song with Iroha [ Do you remember the salvia flower? ] 

We sang it like we're chasing each other everytime

I really love Iroha's singing voice that's why I'm really happy to be able to sing with her

I want you to listen to it in different situations

Even when you're climbing a gentle slope~ ðŸŽ¶

Thank you for your support for the 35th single (*^^*)


Walk and Cherry blossom viewing

The cherry blossoms were quite small due to the rain, 

but it was a wonderful day as I was able to walk on a carpet of cherry blossoms 🌸


On this day, I saw cherry blossoms then I saw [ Summer cherry blossoms ] 

I felt the sadness, it's beauty and more various feelings

Then I realized...


There's a little more time until her graduation concert

We have to send her off in the best possible way!

Let's all send her off, okay?!



Gohei Mochi is delicious!

I'll write again

Comments