04-01-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Commute to school (English translation)








Looks like the photobook that Nao took for me has been completed!
It's amazing that her hobby is making photobooks
The way she's taking the pictures, the different situations, the individuality, and 
the things she's particular about—it's like a photobook made by a professional.

"I'm sure I can go back to that summer again"
The two of us came up with the title and I wrote the font for it
I'm glad I was able to wear a sailor uniform that I've always admired at 18 years old where it's my last year to wear a school uniform, I'm glad I can keep this memory through a photo

The photobooks taken by Nao are apparently featured in Weekly Playboy 
so make sure to check it out~ a lot of 5th gen members are featured 


It's finally the last episode of "My school road" Season 2

Season 1 followed by Season 2 is about to end 
Everyday, I felt the difficulty of narrating but it was really rewarding and I had a lot of fun!
The VTRs being shown are really interesting, to the point that I almost laughed while narrating

It's such a wonderful program that I can continue it forever, I want to see more various guests.
I really love this program because I get to know the roots of the people I'm interested in, and I get to know them in a heartwarming way. Also, the staff was very warm and even though I'm lacking, they still supported me a lot. Thank you very much!

The final episode starts at 2:25am today!
The guest is Saori Kimura again from last time.
I want to watch a volleyball game with my family~
I was secretly excited when I saw a store that I had been to before.
Watch it if you like~

You can also watch it on TVer


Thank you for reading until the very end
Lately, I've been practicing for Sailor Moon! At first, I was wondering if I could do the job, but now 
I'm determined to do it! That's how I feel right now~
I’m going to make something great with everyone, so please look forward to it.

See you~

Comments