03-18-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Safe!~ (English Translation)

 I graduated from high school the other day 🌸


I left my local high school in my first year and went to a high school in Tokyo in my second year, 

At first I felt the atmosphere was totally different from that of my local highschool,

I was scared and anxious...

Although it was different from a normal student life

I am very grateful to everyone around me who treated me as a normal high school student 

And made the graduation ceremony enjoyable. Thank you very much!

I'm really happy to receive congratulations from my teachers at my former high school!


The three of us graduated safely~ 

We'll  do our best this year too!

Thank you very much to all of you who gave SatsuMaIro graduation gifts at the station. 

The three of us were so happy!


〜Talking about the live concert

It's already been a week since the concert ended!
I'm a little late writing about it. 🙇‍♂️

I was excited to hear the song I was participating in for the first time 
and the costume I was about to wear for the first time.

I'm really happy I was able to be in the position of a senpai, even though I was a bit nervous.

After preparing a lot, I feel like I was able to enjoy the concert as much as I had prepared, and I feel like I was able to do my best in what I wanted to show off, and I'm starting to love the concerts even more.

Of course I have some regrets!

I wish I could expressed myself better, I wish I could've dance more like that person...

While I was thinking about these things, I also felt a sense of accomplishment that I was able to complete a different set list for 4 days.

I feel like I was able to climb another level by seeing my cool senpais, 
who struggled desperately for four days, and by standing shoulder to shoulder with my genmates 
and receiving the support of so many fans.




I love the performances of these two

Sometimes I see them two handing something over to each other in the corner

I also like that kind of atmosphere.




We had matching ponytails, so I took a photo of us

I'm really glad I am always looking at your back in your graduation single

As for the pair dance, we don't really have one, so I'm just dancing like we have one (lol)

I'm excited because I'm sure we'll have a lot of chances to perform 

The graduation concert is also announced, let's send her off in the best way possible 💐



Today's CDTV Live!  We hope you'll be able to watch it too!

And the music video of the new song is also released!

There is a scene where I'm acting as a mannequin.

It was hard not to blink!

Please watch it again and again!


Well then, see you again~

Comments