02-21-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: A topic or two (English Translation)

 It's already been 3 months since this year started and I'm Ioki Mao who is very surprised


What kind of year will everyone spend in 2024?


Yesterday, Nogizaka 5th gen's Photobook "Back then, I was at Nogizaka" was released!


Have you seen it yet?


It's amazing isn't it? We did a lot didn't we? 


Everyone is having fun right? Because it was really fun!


Please take off the cover when you are done looking through it 🙊.


I'm sure this photobook will be very moving when I see it as an adult...


I love everyone, and because of that,  

I'm really happy that I was able to do this photobook with everyone


And I would like all the fans to see the 5th gen members every year as the years go by!


At the press conference, we were asked how many points would we give this PB...

I said "500 points! A perfect score of 500 points!"

Can you guess why?


Please look at it a lot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And as announced a while ago, I was chosen as a senbatsu member in the 35th single 


With this single, I have to say goodby to Mizuki-san, it's sad putting it into words

Everytime I think about it, even though we know Mizuki-san is really busy

She always has the time to approach us and tell us "5ki is really busy right now, right?"

I thought it was really nice to see her treat her juniors with such frankness

I was really happy when she comes up to talk to me

And also, when I take videos during rehearsals, I can see her giving it her all every single time!

I've thought in many ways that I want to be like this person


I couldn't read Mizuki-san's graduation blog in front of her 

because it would probably be so heartbreaking for me

I read it after we said goodbye to each other

I'm really glad I didn't read it in front of her...I was right


You know, even when the senpais come up and talk to me, there are times that I tend to get nervous 

And mysteriously distance myself to them, but I want to put all that behind me 

And talk to them for a long time and just be pampered by them 


There is still time before graduation but I know from experience

that this time will pass in just a blink of an eye


I want to create a lot of memories!


When I came to think of it, before I found out about Nogizaka, 

there was a time when I saw Mizuki-san's photobook at home 

And saying that she was so beautiful~ I was thinking that she was so cute, 

and now I'm close to such a person, I'm even able to work with her on her final single.


I will do my best to give you the best send off 😊


And thank you to all the fans for your continued support, 

I gained a lot of confidence because of you 

I've been keeping myself from comparing myself to others 

but recently I've realized that there are parts of me that can grow through comparison.

To be honest, there are so many prettier people than me, 

and after a while, I think about how I need to learn to think like this,

I still have a long way to go in terms of charm

But even though I'm like this, when I think about the people who love me the most and support me.

It really gives me confidence


So, you know, I'm just going to keep doing my best!

But I'm not going to change what I think I like about myself.

Lots and lots and lots of thinking and thinking

I want to make myself better tomorrow!

I want to be the kind of person that even people who see me for the first time will think I'm great!

I will do my best for this single, too!

Thank you very much for your support!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Announcement!


Watashi no Tsugaku Road," narrated by me and 

broadcast every Monday at 2:25 am, is now available on TVer!

You can also watch all of Season 1!

And this time, the guest of Season 2 is Mendy Sekiguchi, a performer of EXILE and GENERATIONS,

 who is talking about many memorable episodes from his elementary, junior high and high school days!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And also Sugawara Satsuki and I went on location.

You can also watch the program "Zenkoku Roro-i Iishuku" on TVer, which is hosted by Bananaman!


It was my first time to film on location for an outside TV show, and I was a bit nervous,

But it was a lot of fun!

It was a place filled with all my favorite things!

It made me want to go to places like this from time to time.

The rice 🍚! It was delicious! (T-T)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And the 2024/02/28 issue of anan, 

in which 5th gen is the cover, is now on sale! I'm so happy!

I'll send you another off-shots in talk!


I would be happy if you would check it out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Mao recently...






See you again~


Comments