02-02-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: February and 2 years (English translation)

Whenever February starts, 

I reminisce watching the exciting 5th gen members' teasers


It's been 2 years since then,

It's been too fast


Checking out the release of a member's teaser everytime it hits 12:00PM~

Everytime someone's teaser is released, I remember us exchanging messages saying she was cute

And then that member would get all anxious 


Yesterday, it was our 2nd year anniversary, I went and watch my teaser again after a long time

I really looked like a potato so I was a bit embarrased watching it 


At that time, I couldn't smile naturally and was walking awkwardly

Cameraman-san asking me, "where are you from?" and "what's your favorite food?" 

 And my answers is actually used in the video


You know, I really couldn't do anything back then!


I guess I've grown a little bit compared to those days~

From here on, I want to keep doing my best at Nogizaka46 by increasing the

things that I can do and the things that I love without forgetting my roots


Also, the 6th generation audition will be held from today!

I'm really looking forward to having some wonderful friends come over someday.


It would be great if I could put it into words that,

that small step I made that time really changed my destiny.

I really believe that, "Your world can change with just one step."


No one knows until the end what life is best for them,

but I would be happy if this blog could be a support to people 

who want to change something in themselves, even just a little.


I am featured in the March issue of B.L.T., which is currently on sale.


Off-shots...




I can already relax and just enjoy having my photo taken ( ¨̮ )


Thank you for reading until the very end!

I'll do my best at the birthday live.

Comments