01-22-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: "My School Road" Season 2! (English Translation)

 Announcement~

A documentary variety show about the guests' memories of their ``school routes'' 
brought to you by navigator Asuka Kudo and narration by me, Ioki Mao

"My School Road" is back for Season 2 (*ˊ˘ˋ*)

When they told me about it, I was so happy to be able to work on this warm-hearted program again

The first guest is Wataru Ichinose-san

While narrating, I found the content interesting and almost laughed while narrating it lol

The first episode will be broadcast on KTV from 2:26am on January 22nd 

That means, it's tonight.

Last time I did it early in the morning, but this time it will be late at night

The time zone has also changed

It's been a while since I did a narration, but since this is my second time, 

I would like to do my best to deliver a better narration than the last time

I'll do my best (*ˊ˘ˋ*)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the Nogikoi event


I sang Miwa-san's "Hikari E" while playing the guitar and gave "Mao quizzes" as well

I hope the people who came enjoyed it.

For the costume, it's the pink costume that the senpais was 
wearing when they performed Nigemizu 🎀

I've been wanting to wear it for a long time

It made me happy

If we have an event where we can meet again someday, 
what kind of costume should I wear next time?~

I'm looking forward to it

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Sat-chan told me I have a lot of photos taken from below

Hmmm, Mao thinks so too ~  LOL

I don't think I have the courage to lift my phone up...lol

I don't have any proper photos ~ and it's not okay

It's really not okay


Well then


Comments