01-07-2024 Ioki Mao's blog: Shaa~ 🐉 (English Translation)

Happy New year

Let's get along this year too (*ˊ˘ˋ*)


At 18 years old, trying out various things that interest me.

I want to grow in a lot of aspects.

I hope I can bring excitement to those who are watching.


At the end of 2023,



I got a picture with Iroha's nice camera~

It's a wonderful outfit

I was really nervous last year, but this year I was able to enjoy it (*ˊ˘ˋ*)


Thank you for watching the last of Mao-chan, the idol in 2023~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At 3 o'clock in the morning...


"No wayyy!~"

I was even looking forward to watching the music programs and variety shows at the end of the year...

But it turned out like this...

I was feeling kind of sad, so I opened a Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star with a picture of me printed on it...

but I ripped my face apart opening it, it's so sad!


However! On the way back to my hometown on the Shinkansen, I stopped and looked at the sky...

I'm happy I was able to see a rainbow, it's bound be a good year right?



First sunrise


Has already risen~


I'm sleepy~


The year 2024 has started

My fortune is Shokichi (slightly good luck)

This means I'm the same as Satsuki which really means excellent luck!


I hope you all have as many peaceful days as possible this year.


And also, I want to give my appreciation to all the fans who support me, 

To the people who came to our live concerts, to the people watching us,

To the people I've talked with, to the people who read my blogs and mails, 

And for sending letters and comments...Thank you very much~


I'm just like this but...let's get along this year too

Let's have another great year together (*ˊ˘ˋ*)


See you again~

Comments