12-08-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: I want to protect (English Translation)


It's been a while since the 10 performances of "Shinzanmono" is finished

At first, whenever we come together, we always wondered if we would all get through this together, will this be successful or not? Will our health be okay after this?

I want to say this to them!

We all made it through all the performances!!



There were times where I wasn't sure if I would be able to come out

I'm glad I was able to hold on at that time and the reason why is because everyone reached out to me.



I learned a lot from this "Shinzanmono"

The things I'm good and not good at



So I thought a lot about what can I do

Because all the 5ki are the best!

They all have unique personalities, their own skills in singing and dancing and such cute faces too

Charms that words only cannot explain

I have a lot of respect for everyone

I'm sure all the 5ki have respect for each other


They are all really nice girls


That's why when I was asked what I'll do for the "Ohitorisama Tengoku" project, 
I thought about what I can do but I couldn't think of anything



But after thinking a lot 


I've thought of a theme of wanting to convey something through lyrics and words

The song I chose is "Hane no Kioku"


"I tried to imagine myself 10 years from now, where will I be and what will I be doing? 
At that time, will I be happy then? I wish that I'll be by your side, smiling with you"


These are the lyrics at the start of the song

Great lyrics~

I was relating myself to the lyrics, but I think they would be interesting to everyone as well.
I'm sure that the 10 of them have their own dreams and goals, and when we grow up 10 years from now, I hope that those dreams will come true and it would be nice if we would all be happy by then, 
so I tried to put all my feelings into this.

It's too early to think about what will happen 10 years from now, but I'm sure we won't all be in the same place 10 years from now, and I still have a long way to go, but the past two years have passed by so quickly.

I'm just thinking it would be nice if we would all still get along even after a long time has passed,
It's quite embarrassing to go into too much detail so I'll just leave it at that lol

I don't think I can do anything special, but I feel like if I was able convey these feelings to someone,
I would be able to say that this performance was a success.

Well, I can't say if it was successful or not though

However, I was very happy to have the valuable experience of being able to stand on stage by myself.


Nyan's "Tsuyogaru Tsubomi"

A-tan's piano performance of "Kikkake"

Tere-tan's "Marika 17"

Satsuno's "Ichiban Kodoku Lover"

Hina's ballet of "Inochi wa Utsukushii"

Iropan's guitar performance of "Watashi no tame ni dareka no tame ni"

Nao's "Kaerimichi Shitaku Naru"

Mi-kyun's piano performance of "Kokoro no kusuri"
 
Sakura's skating performance of "Synchronicity"

Aru's drum performance of "Machine gun rain"


I watched everyone's performance from the side of the stage, all 10 of them showed different ways to shine, I couldn't take my eyes off of them

To the point that I almost forgot to bring a microphone on the next performance lol


On the last day, I took a secret photo of a certain person who performed on the same day
It was really cool! It was the best!

Thank you for listening to all my worries and praising me as well, it made me really happy

Also, the reason why I used Kansai dialect to hype up the audience was actually because of Aru-san's recommendation LOL  

The one where I said "Iku~de!!" (Let's go!!)


Everyone was great!









✋ for 5ki

I still have a long way to go but from here on, I hope that we can support each other and move forward one step at a time. ðŸ’«


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


And the senpais also supported us a lot!


These was the churros that we received from Umezawa-san

The best churros that I've ever eaten

It tasted kind of fancy 😊


Actually, she showed up on the first day of rehearsal

I felt happy and grateful that people were looking after me in various ways (*ËŠ˘Ë‹*)

They came to see our last performance and told us many things.

I feel a bit more confident as a member of Nogizaka46.





Also, about halfway through the concert, Sakura-san messaged me saying,

"Otsukaresama, have you eaten yet?

At that time, I wasn't feeling well but because of that I was able to keep on going

That made me really happy 🌸


There were also many other senpais who came to see the concert and wrote letter for each one of us. 
One of them even cried as she delivered her words to us, and it was a senpai that is usually composed so it made me really happy

I felt a lot of warm feelings

There were senpais that were really dancing with us 

When we were preparing for the encore, we were all talking about how there's a woman with a really familiar voice and we recently found out that she was actually a senpai!....LOL

I'm really happy that you came to see and support me (*ËŠ˘Ë‹*)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Shinzanmono" is already over

It felt very long but very short too


But Star Tanjou LIVE is coming soon!


We're not stopping until the end of the year


Thank you so much to everyone who came and watched

I'll be glad if you had a fun time


From here on, I will continue to grow a lot so I would be happy if you could watch over me 



"Monopoly" is on sale right now, please listen to it a lot




I gained a lot of various experiences lately

I can't convey them enough, so I'll write again.

Thank you for reading until the very end (*ËŠ˘Ë‹*)


Comments