11-18-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: The desire to step on a carpet of autumn leaves (English Translation)

 [Monopoly]


The lyrics say, "I'm mad that you're kind to everyone"

It's like being nice is good thing, but for someone else it's a bad thing


Well, it's true that I would get jealous if the kind things you did to me, you did to everyone as well~ 

I can relate to some of the lyrics, and while the dance choreography was a bit cute, 

The chorus had some dynamic steps, I had a lot of fun dancing it 😊

I had a hard time memorizing the steps though LOL


We've been performing it on various music programs so please watch and listen to it a lot


During the music program, right before the show starts, there's a certain someone who always makes eye contact with me, and I'm always looking forward to it


I hope it'll be a good period of time 💫.


And it has also been decided that we will be participating in Kohaku Uta Gassen 💃

It's a strange feeling to be on a show I've always watched, but I hope I can give a performance worthy of the last show of 2023 and make it a great New Year's Eve.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Recent private stories


It's already cold~

I used to go for a lot of walks a while ago, but a lot of things are about to start, and it seems like I won't be able to go for a walk for a while.

A perfect day for a walk




I'll have to wear a coat from now on

And that I don't like

I can't wear coats well, and when I wear one, everything I wear ends up looking the same

I want to wear it well.



Also, I bought something like this
Really, really cute





Also, I recently bought some crayons and am addicted to drawing, and I often draw "eyes" 

About 10 drawings so far!

I tried posting it on a wall once, but it was really scary LOL

Question: When do you think I draw this?




Headphones are a must during evening walks

I recently bought wired headphones ðŸŽ§

I've often had trouble charging my wireless headphones, so this seems to work for me.

It's also cute






Just a few more days before "Shinzanmono"

Everyone is hyped

I'll do my best




See you again (´∀`*)



Comments