11-06-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: Looking back and moving forward (English Translation)

Ohitorisama Tengoku, a time where I danced a lot

The first time I received a position in second row

During this period, I have tried a lot of new things

The 33rd single with lots of memories


There is something that has changed a lot in me, and that is dancing 

I often said that I'm not good at it.

There were times where I couldn't dance well so I really hated dancing lol

But I'm really enjoying dancing lately!

I was surprised when I realized I was looking forward to the day a choreography is introduced


I'm the type who doesn't compare myself to others but during concerts, I can't help but do that

"This girl dances better than me and has better facial expressions than me"

It always makes me think that I couldn't do it better 


From now on, I want to improve my charm and my facial expressions

This is how I'll get closer to the person I want to be and show something that only I can do


~ Here are some memorable photos ~

Ohitorisama Tengoku's costume (so cute)

It looks like fish scales, it's my favorite light blue colored costume 😊

M station Mizuki-san
All the tissues here are for Mizuki-san

I took a secret photo of Miyu-san
I sent it to her without her knowing and she laughed at me 
while asking what am I doing during rehearsal LOL

Sakura-san, whose face is too small
On this day, our seats were next to each other so I didn't need to 
take a secret photo of her we just had a Ioki photo session instead

I thought it was a picture of 2 people but it turned out to be 3 
If you look closely, you can see a back center

I enjoyed this period where I had a lot of fun talking with my seniors (*ˊ˘ˋ*)


And yesterday, 34th single senbatsu has been announced!

I'm at the end of the third row!

I'm glad that I'm symmetrical with Nao

During 5ki songs, we were often symmetrical too!


But it's a bit frustrating

Thank you to all the fans for your continued support 😊

I'm very happy to see so much support and expectations

But there are times where I can respond to that and times that I can't


But you know, I don't feel sad at all

It's frustrating but I'm not sad at all

I'm moving forward


I need to work harder, become even cuter, and become a person that fans and 
non-fans alike can get to know and feel that they need to


Please watch over me~

I hope the 34th song will be loved by a lot of people 🍀


Comments