10-31-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: Today is...🎃 (English Translation)

Happy birthday

Sachi-san



18 years old

To everyone who has the same age, 18 years old

So this is what they call an adult



Congratulations, congratulations

Let's grow old together

Satsu is a goofy person but I love how straightforward and warm she is



Let's go somewhere else again 😊



And ~ Happy Halloween

I was able to wear different costumes for work again this year

So happy and embarrassed

I don't think I've really cosplayed this much before so I'm really glad I was able to 

Jiangshi (Chinese hopping vampire)

I'm going to drink the blood from your neck too


I watched a real video of a Jiangshi before the filming 

It was scary

I became a bus driver on Koujichuu

Yumiki-san thought of it since she knew I did a narration job before 
so she chose it because apparently I have a nice voice

That made me kinda happy 😊


Kuromi-san

She became a praying mantis

We talked about a lot of things and took pictures in the waiting room

This is...Kuromi-chan who's about to become a praying mantis



Happy Halloween, it looks like we won't be doing anything today but 
everyone please eat some pumpkins and have a Happy Halloween ðŸŽƒ


I will write again ( ¨̮ )

Comments