10-29-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: NEW_ERA (English Translation)

 [The NEW ERA BOOK Fall & Winter 2023]

is now on sale!

I'm glad I was able to be a part of this photoshoot

Actually, I own about 4 NEW ERA caps

I use different ones to match my outfits ๐Ÿงข.

This time, it's a Navy blue cap!

The Navy blue color is easy to match with any kind of clothing

I also have one but it has a different type of shape

Everyone, please try using it as well (*หŠ˘ห‹*)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And today we did an autograph session and online Meet and Greet as well~

It's almost Halloween~

I became a sheep, I found it unusual so I put it on

I also wore a school uniform with it~ I'm the last highschool student


I also had hearts in my cheeks

Actually, the number of hearts gradually increased in every session


Number of persons who noticed~ 17 persons

I was secretly counting lol

I was doing silly things but I was enjoying myself

I had a lot of fun talking about various things today 

Thank you as always

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Private story



I've been into drawing "eyes" lately

Often when I was in elementary and junior high school,

If I had paper and pen, I would doodle on the edges of my notebook during class.

And also people's profiles

I wonder if anyone else has done the same thing?

I'm not particularly good at it but it's fun lol

Lately, I've been drawing it using crayons

So far, there's about 4 eyes posted on the walls of my home


1st drawing

I feel like I'm being stared at a bit

After this, if I tried to grow the eyelashes, it's gonna look kind of lame



Thank you for reading until the end~

See you again ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments