10-19-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: I think there are UFOs (English Translation)

 

"Kiseki Taiken! Unbelievable" which I appeared on yesterday has been broadcast!

Although it was a program outside the group, I felt at ease because Bananaman-san was there

Shitara-san called me "Ioki ⤴︎" a lot of times

An intonation that I don't often hear from other people? 
At first it felt strange but now I'm actually kind of happy (*^^*)


Are there Aliens out there?

I thought there wasn't, but it seems like there are

From now on, I think I'm gonna stick with the group that believes 


The mini live for the 33rd single is done too!

"Ohitorisama Tengoku" was the first time I danced in the second row!

I even tried winking for the first time, lol!



"Kangaenai you ni suru"

Nao-san center, otsukaresama☺️
You know, I love the second part of the choreography, it's so much fun dancing it, everyone was dancing with elegance and transcience, on my part where I sang "That single leaf dancing in the wind" I sang it feeling like I was gently grabbing a leaf that was waiting for me, I think everyone has their own particular steps, so please take a look at the minor details that was put into


The day I became a fox 🦊
Real Meet and Greet, thank you!

It's Halloween!

I feel like I can't really speak well when I see you.

I was nervous, but it's still fun!

I met a lot of people I haven't met before 😊.

I'm so happy to see everyone's smiling faces

A-ma-zing!

It's short but thank you for reading

See you again

Comments