10-15-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: Read it when you have time~ (English Translation)

Today is...?

Real Meet and Greet in Kyoto!

It's been a long time since I met you~

Now, the waiting time has started ✨

I drank some banana milk


It's a cold day today~

It's getting cold already so make sure that you keep yourself warm

EX-Taishu off-shot photo by Manager-san

Mao seems to be good at making big soap bubbles
It's a meat bun!

U~maioki
Umaioki
Lately, I feel like anything I eat in front of the camera tastes even better, maybe I should stop lol

Halloween is almost here...

Just a little bit more! If you're here today, I'd be happy if you read this while waiting

I wrote this at the end lol 

Today's lucky item is a humidifier because I asked for it today ✨

Actually~

Today's next door is Miku-san, it smells nice here

See you~

Comments