10-11-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: This and that, such and such (English translation)

A story about when I held the kick-in ceremony at a Vissel Kobe match from a while ago ⚽

I gave a greeting, held the kick-in ceremony and did a penalty kick

I also went outside the stadium and did a food report 😋

In my greeting, I talked about the favorite things I like about Kobe, the memories when I went here to watch a Vissel Kobe match when I was a kid and...

I also said I'm cheering for the team to win! Those were the things I talked about~

I was already nervous then I became anxious because the sound was a bit delayed

(Sorry if my greeting was a bit hard to hear)

But at the end of it, I was really happy to receive a lot of applause from the supporters


Jaan~

There were collaboration goods of me and Vissel Kobe posted on the wall of the waiting room!

(Apparently, these are the only ones in the world)

I was surprised and I'm really happy

There are other goods like this one too!!

I was given a lot of hospitality and I had a wonderful experience

Nogizaka Haishinchuu channel got a close coverage and also...

On Vissel Kobe channel as well

It's now uploaded~


I gained a lot of valuable experience, eating delicious food, learning how to kick from a soccer player and sneaking into the goods corner

Please watch~ ⚽ 

I hope Vissel Kobe wins! I'm cheering for them~


And for the restaurant that is approved for one person dining in Kobe city...

I visited SHIN's burger

The one I ate was their Colby Jack

It's really delicious, I want you to try it

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notice

"Newcomer" announced yesterday

Aruno and I did a little promotion on Tamami-san's SHOWROOM

We're sorry to everyone who was enjoying Tamami-san's SHOWROOM


I wonder what it will feel like

I'm sure it'll be an exciting time for the fans and to us as well

I'm looking forward to it...


And on Wednesday, October 18 from 19:00 to 21:00, 

I will be appearing in "Miraculous Experience! Unbelievable"


I'm also featured in EX-Taishu magazine, to be release in October 14

I would be happy if you would take a look at it (*^^*)

Today's phrase~

"Black tea of course, when it's autumn, it's definitely black tea~"

See you again~ 


Comments