9-28-2023 Ioki Mao's blog: On the bus (English translation)

Hello, I'm Ioki Mao~

I woke up a little early today.

I was able to wake up quickly. I wonder why I can't get up on my rest day~

I feel like I've wasted a lot of half of my rest days...


Also, I took the bus today 🚎.

I think this is the second time I've taken the bus in Tokyo...?

I was surprised when I got on the bus for the first time...

There's a beep sound the moment you got on the bus


There are various things that are different in Kansai


By the way, I got a window seat at the very back of the bus (*ËŠ˘Ë‹*)

I'm writing this while looking at the nice view

Oh, I'm on the train right now

I was writing it on past tense, but

I hope I arrive at my destination by the time I send this (^^)


I just thought it's time to write a blog, I haven't decided what to write

Hmm...

I'll just go through my gallery and see what's in there


Ah, 

I'm glad I was able to wear a Yukata


My partner was Miku-san

I saw fireworks, it was fun!
I told her I didn't want to go home yet and for some reason both of us started whining
I dropped my candied strawberries so I cried
I wonder when was the last time I went to see a fireworks display
I want to go with Miku again


Also, I went on a trip to stretch my legs a bit


Ma, Satsu, Iro
More than the sightseeing, I enjoyed the time before bed the most (*ËŠ˘Ë‹*)
I don't know if that's good or bad lol
I feel like I've done a lot of things that could be done anywhere 
but I think that's the thrill of being a highschool student
I'm glad I was able to spend my 3rd year high school summer with you guys

~ ~ ~ ~

My recent clothes have been vintage clothing
I enjoy the time looking for clothes at vintage clothing stores 
But I always get undecided
I always use my head too much and end up getting exhausted when I get home

Let's get into it together!

AH!

Wait, I missed my stop!

Oops~

I forgot to press the stop button...

I need to hurry and get off!

See you again~

Comments